Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rainy Days Need Tulip Headbands from Phea Jean

Rain rain...I'm glad you're here, but geeez, don't you make for a dreary day! What's my motto for a dreary day? Especially if you work from a home office and need to have your game-brain on to kick butt with good ideas?

"Looking good is feeling good."

This tulip headband is from the adorable shop on the East End of Main Street, The Tailored Mermaid when I stumbled down its rabbit hole a few weeks ago. It's designed by one of the designers they carry, phea jean.

What else is an outfit pick-me-up? A glossy green plastic cuff bracelet and Jag jeans from Echo, and a green pair of pumps from Aerosoles because they have a peep toe and are sooo comfortable. But, I need to get me some shoes from Lauren and Riley, also on the East End, because she has a collection that Betsy Johnson would swoon for!

1 comment: