Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nutella Banana Pancakes at Culture

Watch out West End of Main Street...there's a new coffee house in town, with a full breakfast menu. And lunch menu, and dinner menu. But I'm here for my morning coffee (which I just upgraded to a vanilla latte), to which I added an order of banana Nutella pancakes, because I'm working on a class plan for tomorrow's SEO class I'm teaching for Tin Shingle, and I'm worth it.

To tempt you with lunch consider this:

Camarone Press:
Grilled shrimp...mango...roasted Poblano peppers...avocado...queso...fresco cream cheese...red onion...tomato

To tempt you with dinner:
Roasted Scottish Salmon...Brown sugar peppered bacon Gorgonzola gratinee...Celery root herbed goat cheese purée.

And to tempt you with my latte...it just arrived to my seat in their quite back patio garden, and the latte smells heavenly and I feel like I'm back in Tuscany.

No comments:

Post a Comment