Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Men: Get Thee Ladies a Salon Gift Certificate for Valentine's Day

The shimmering heart caught my eye as I drove around Beacon in circles while Ruby napped in the car. There are a few salons you can pick from here, but this is the new one on Rt 9 across from the drive down to the train station - Giannetta Salon & Spa. It's within walking distance to Main Street, so your lady could pick up a warm cafe mocha and Ella Bella's chocolate chip cookie at Bank Square, get her massage, and meet you at the Wine Bar. Or you could pick up some wine at Artisian Wine and bring it to Isamu for sushi! Ok, I like this Valentine's date. I'm going to go tag my hubby right now on Facebook and drop that hint.

1 comment:

  1. haha before I finished reading this I was already thinking of how I was going to send the link to my boyfriend on facebook! Great idea and exactly what I want/need for Valentine's Day! Love your blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete