Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hudson Valley Fitness Bootcamp Schedule of Classes

While having a harmless cup of hot cocoa from The Coffee Shoppe with my friend Charlotte from Gatehouse Realty, little did I know I'd be convinced to take a Monday morning bootcamp, and that Charlotte was this month's champ! Being a new mom who has fallen off the jogging wagon, my body feels like it's falling apart one ache at a time. That's why I let Charlotte convince me to take a class. She promised I'd feel great after I did it, and let me tell you, I did. I felt like I was back at basketball camp. But the basketball was a medicine ball, and instead of suicides, we did this run/crawl thing, WITH a 20lb weight. That's actually more like swimming with a brick in life guard class, but more awkward.

So here's their bootcamp schedule. Straight from my iPhone to your screen. Click here for the schedule on the website, and Beacon Bootcamp details.

No comments:

Post a Comment