Thursday, February 24, 2011

Designer Screenprint Fabric at Clay Wood & Cotton

Like this fabric? So do I. I found it at Clay Wood & Cotton last summer and bought it to be used as curtains for my little daughter's room. The windows have shades, so I hung it in front of the shades with spring rods from Target. And it's still pinned up at the top because I'm afraid to even look at my sewing machine, for fear it's too dust clogged to operate.

But, visit Clay Wood and Cotton, because there is lots more where this came from! Or click right here to browse this and other fabrics. They have it by the half yard, or additional yardage can be ordered. The designer, Nina Jizhar of Swanky Swell is based in CA, and is an interior designer by day, fabric designer by passion.

1 comment:

  1. I love your fabrics. I make custom curtains, slipcovers, cushions and re-upholster furniture. I will recommend your store to my customers here in Beacon.
    Mary Ann 845 549-3323

    ReplyDelete