Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The "Where Is This in Beacon" Contest is Back!

Put your thinking caps on, Beaconites! The "Where is This in Beacon" contest is back for Wednesday afternoons! The pictures are going to get trickier because the prize bag just grew. That's what I was doing - making a proper logo page for those Beacon businesses who are providing prizes. The prizes are great, and the visual challenges even better, as I see how long I can stump you with an obscure picture of something you look at all the time here in Beacon - or around the Hudson Valley where you may have day tripped. So get your RSS feeds ready! First correct answer in the comments section of each picture wins the prize for that week.

I'm debating which picture I'm going to put up next - a Beacon one, or one from a day trip. Trying to decide how hard I want to make the first one for you... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment