Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mama and Baby Kitchenaids Courtesy Trendy Tots Take Two

Ruby and I went "walking into town" today as my neighbor calls it (we practically live in Beacon Barkery's back yard) to accompany my neighbor and her daughter on a shoe purchasing expedition at Trendy Tots Take Two, located midway down Main Street.

I tried to exhibit restraint, as I don't have particular clothing needs in mind, and I'm on a hunt for a toy with buckles on it (Ruby's quite into understanding her stroller and carseat buckles and how to clip them). But then I saw this teal wooden mixer from Honeybake and just...couldn't not apply some consignment credit to it! Maybe I got it more for me, but I did test it on her, and she carried it around for a minute before returning to the popcorn walker thing. For $14.99, how could you not have a matching set? It compliments Ruby's pink wooden stove, also from Trendy Tots. The mixing bowl was not included, and is the small bowl in a set of Martha Stewart stainless steel flat bottom mixing bowls.

I also randomly got Ruby a black and pink baseball glove because...it is black and pink, was $4.99, and is left handed. I'm manifesting this hand upon her...

No comments:

Post a Comment