Saturday, May 2, 2015

Making a Few Design Changes Around Here!


Hello!

This blog was started four years ago in 2011. In that time, with our coverage of different businesses popping up and rocking it with their interior design updates and website makeovers, I started to get an itch to redesign the overall look and feel of A Little Beacon Blog. The original logo is very dear and personal to me, but current shifts in web design are making a redesign just too appealing!

So we're trying out the new look of the blog over this weekend to see how it all feels. Like a new outfit, we need to see how it moves, how it stretches, and how it makes us feel. I also need approval from certain VIPs like mothers, fathers, grandmothers, brothers, sisters, husbands, and great designers around town, so I'm letting everyone look at it here in the real setting (verses me sending design mockups to their inboxes at odd hours, hoping for their instant feedback).

Thank you so much for your support so far! It has been amazing, and I hope that the redesign opens up even more opportunities for coverage for what you love in your life here in Beacon and beyond.

Most importantly, I hope that YOU like the new look!

UPDATE [6/1/15]: The new design has been made and announced here!


No comments:

Post a Comment