Saturday, March 1, 2014

Kids Writing Pad Tools, Water Wow Pad at Vogel Pharmacy Drugstore

If you wish it, Main Street in Beacon has it. My daughter Ruby has expressed interest in learning her letters, but she's getting really frustrated at not being able to write letters on demand, so throws the pen and paper across the room.
 

Not a great solution. But what IS a great solution is tracing letters to learn and get satisfaction from making those shapes! Now that my brain was piqued to find this solution, Ruby and I headed to Vogel Pharmacy drugstore to shop their kids section for a birthday present. While there, I told Ruby to look for letter making things. A little birdie from behind the counter heard me, and showed me these Melissa and Doug water pads, the Water Wow, where you fill up this pen brush with water, and trace these letters! Then wipe it away and write it again! They had all kinds of pads, like trucks and numbers. Solution solved!
 

And the other thing Vogal had was a pack of card games including Go Fish! Which I was also wishing for to A. give us a family game, and B. to help the kids strengthen their visual memory matching! 



Thanks Vogel Pharmecy and Melissa and Doug!

No comments:

Post a Comment