Friday, March 22, 2013

Ken Fox Rocks as Beacon's Handyman for Hire!

Handyman Rock and Roller Ken Fox of The Fleshtones just hung my chandelier and trash pick shelf!

The chandelier is an iron floral bouquet that is my grandmother's and I've adored since childhood, and reminds me of her. The cabinet in the foreground is a trash pick from Main Street (at least, I hope it was!! If this is yours, let me know), and I'm going to put our art supplies in it, because the art projects are currently taking over my kitchen. Which I love, but needs some organization.

Ken had a cool green ad (seen below) on the Beacon Citizen, and I called him, and he's been so handy ever since! Hanging heavy things, electrical things, pretty much anything. But really, he's a rockin roller who plays guitar in the band The Fleshtones and he just got back from touring Europe.

Here's his ad that has his number!
And here is Ken on stage as a Fleshtone. I think he's the one with the guitar cheering on the other guitarist in the air jumping. Yay for double-lives of people who pursue their passions!


No comments:

Post a Comment