Saturday, January 7, 2012

30%-50% off at Paper Presence - cupcake ornaments!

Paper Presence, on the West end of Main Street in Beacon, is having a big sale. 50% off on many things holiday, and 30% off on lots of other items you've had your eye on. Sadly, she is closing, so this is your last chance to snag the goodies she's stocked her store with! Art supplies, greeting cards, beautiful wrapping paper for next year (it's the only time I buy holiday - is after the season to stock up for next year). She also carries those decorative manilla folders you can be in public with, and the file box with handles with gorgeous prints on them. It's an organizer's dream if you like to organize your bills and make that experience fun. I got a stunning maroon file box with turquoise and green birds on it to live in my daughter's room and store warranties and directions to the obscure little items she 'needs'. Oh, and the journals. If you're a journaler or just like writing on paper, she's got a great selection. I bought my currently unborn little baby journal there, and it's delightful to have at my bedside to reach over and write in (when I chose to skip Jon Stewart).

So go visit Paper Presence...for one of the last times! I'm snagging at least one of these delicious cupcake ornaments. What will you find?

No comments:

Post a Comment