Monday, December 12, 2011

Ella's Bellas is Back and Delicious!

I knew these cookies from her days at Bank Square when we first moved here, and was so sad when the lemon bars and other treats went away. Little did I know then they would be opening up in a storefront all their own down the street on Main Street! If you're walking Main Street, headed towards the mountain, Ella's Bellas will be on you left, just before the antique shops and galleries begin. Stop in for a sea salt cookie (get a glass of milk), peanut butter cookie, lemon bar, other goodies, or a whole lunch! I was only in for a moment so did not read the menu, but saw fresh, yummy salads and soup. Yummmm.

If you've been there and tried things, please tell us your favorites in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I have had her brownies and have to say they were the best I ever ate. I don't know how she does it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on your recommendation, I just tried the brownie! Delish!

    ReplyDelete