Thursday, June 2, 2011

Workin' from Crumb's Back Patio

It's a welcome relief from yesterday's heat wave! In doing my coffee shop hop for my mobile working, the Crumb guys suggested I try the back patio when I mentioned wanting to work from their chairs out front. Now I'm really going to be a squatter for even longer!! Good thing they have so many yummy things to eat, plus delicious coffee. Today's order: almond chicken sandwich and a trusty chocolate chip cookie.

I know I've been quiet on the blogging front and the Where Is This? contest! We've been relaunching our company's website and brand, so I've gone dark while that happens in order to stay focused on producing those designs, collateral, and emails that need attending! Please come visit us: www.preneur.net. We are hooked on small business, all the more reason I love working from shops here on Main Street!!

No comments:

Post a Comment